I haven’t set any monthly goals for myself in quite a while. Since I’m back at Crossfit, I’m feeling re-energized and ready to kick some goal butt.
- Go to Crossfit twice a week. I’m signed up for the 2x a week package and my butt better be going there and making the most of my workouts. No excuses here.
- Pack lunches to work more often. Whenever I don’t bring lunch to work, I end up being famished by the time I get home, and it sends the rest of the day’s eats out of whack. It also leads me to eat way too much at night when I get home from school. No bueno.
- Lose 4% of my body weight. I joined the Fitfluential Diet Bet, and I am looking forward to getting my money back and then some.
- Start running again. With daylight savings time next week, I’m hoping to take advantage of the early morning sunlight to start running in the mornings. I want to run a half marathon in the fall, so I need to steadily start building my mileage back up.
- Keep up with the Spring Bootie Buster Challenge.*
I forgot to announce the winner of the 90 Day FitnessGlo membership!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Susan, please email me at frolicthroughlife[at]gmail[dot]com, so we can set up your membership!
What are your goals for March?