Since I loved the package I got last month, I added my name to the Foodie Pen Pal list for May!
Where do I even begin? I was spoiled this month big time!
The Strawberry Fig Syrup is absolutely delish. I have been using it to top my waffles for breakfast in the morning and it an awesome replacement for Maple Syrup. The bottle also says you can top ice cream with it as a dessert which I need to try!
- Mini granolas – perfect to take on the go
- Emergency chocolate. Need I say more?
- Zest Party Mix – I loved the flavor, Munchkin loved the pretzels.
- Marshmallow Twists
- Ricotta and Spinach Tortellini
- Orange Spice Black Tea – seriously yummy!
Thank you Melissa for the awesome package!
I have already signed up to participate in next month’s swap, so stay tuned for more Foodie Pen Pal goodness! If you’d like to participate, please send an email to Lindsay at firstname.lastname@example.org include the following information:
She will need to hear from you by June 4th as pairings will be emailed on June 5th!
Have a great Thursday!
Have you ever participated in a blog swap? What’s you favorite spicy snack?