Can you believe Christmas is just a little over week away?! This whole year has flown by! While I love planning our traditional Chisrtmas family dinner, this year I am super excited to be making the signature cocktail – Christmas Cranberry Sangria.
When MYX Fusions contacted me to see if I wanted to try their new Moscato and Sangria, how could I say no? I mean, who says no to wine? Not me! The sangria is sweet and fruity, the perfect wine to use in sangria. This Cranberry Sangria is super easy to throw together, and is sure to please all your guests!
- 1 bottle MYX Fusions Sangria Classica
- 1 cup orange liquor
- 2 cans seltzer
- 3 tangerines, cut into thin rounds
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- In a medium sized pot, bring water and sugar to a boil.
- Add in cranberries and simmer until cranberries start to pop.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- In a pitcher, combine wine, orange liquor, tangerines and boiled cranberries.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and add seltzer.
- Serve over ice.
- Garnish with sugared cranberries.
To make the sugared cranberry garnish, remove a few cranberries from the syrup before they pop. Let them cool off on a wire rack for about an hour or until completely cool. While still tacky, roll them in granulated sugar and let rest for about another hour. They are super simple to make and really make the sangria look extra festive. Christmas Cranberry Sangria #recipe Click To Tweet
MYX Fusions sent me their wines for review. All opinions, as always, are my own.