- Torrid Jeggings. I have been searching for the perfect affordable tall jeans and I have found them! These are the best jeans if you are tall and curvy. They come in tall and extra tall sizes and break in to be the softest and most comfortable pair of jeans that you have in your closet. While they are called jeggings, they are more of a denim material than a legging one and have a real zipper and buttons. They come in tons of colors, washes and styles and are just PERFECT!
- Beautycounter Nourishing Night Cream. I had heard all the hype surrounding the Beautycounter for Target collection and decided to give their night cream a try. I have been loyal to my First Aid Beauty cream for a long time, but I really liked this one for nighttime. It soaks into the skin quickly and doesn’t leave your face feeling greasy. I will definitely be repurchasing this one!
- Mrs. Meyer’s Apple Cider Multi-Surface Spray. Someone I follow on Snapchat shared this and said that it smells amazing and makes the whole house smell like fall. I bought one bottle to try it out and went back the next week and bought two more, the dish soap and the hand soap. If you are a fan of fall scents, you need this is your life. I use it daily to clean the kitchen counters and it makes the whole house smell amazing. It is limited edition for fall, so if you find it get it because it might not be there for long!
- Anastasia Contour Kit. I have the light to medium version of this palette. This kit comes with three bronzers and three highlighters and can be used to for simple every day looks and to really contour your face for special occasions. I use the banana powder on top of my under eye concealer and the the middle bronzer everyday. I really like that it gives you a good variety all in one little palette and it is super easy for travel.
- Young Living Oils Christmas Spirit. I know, you are probably thinking what my husband did when he saw me diffusing this oil – Christmas already?! But seriously, this oil is a blend of orange, cinnamon and spruce oils and just smells like fall to me. It is one of those scents that make you happy and make the whole house feel cozy.
- Fresh Wave Odor Removing Spray. I received this spray for review after attending Blogger Bash and it has been a go to at our house since the summer. We don’t use the fake smelling air fresheners that are full of weird chemicals that you don’t want to be inhaling in the first place. Fresh Wave is made from essential oils and just a few sprays kills any odors left behind from cooking or taking out some extra smelly trash. We also have the Odor Removing Packs that work great in Alex’s sports bags. No more sweaty smells!
- Kady Lace Up Flats. These are the cutest, most comfortable flats ever. I get tons of compliments every time I wear them and they go with everything from leggings, so jeans to dress pants. I have the brown ones, but they come in a bunch of different colors too!
- La Croix Sparkling Water. I drink seltzer like it’s going out of style and the grapefruit La Croix is the best flavor out there! I also like to call in pamplemousse (grapefruit in French) and feel fancy.
What are your recent obsessions?September Favs @fresh_wave @enjoyLaCroix @torrid @MrsMeyersClean @beautycounterHQ… Click To Tweet