The most wonderful thing about June being over is that I am done with work for the whoooooole summer! Even though I was patiently waiting for the month to end, I managed to find a few favorites along the way.
- Aviators. The ones pictured above are from Loft, but I have about 3 pairs of aviators that I regularly wear. I feel that look great on my face and I love the different colored mirrored look.
- Pineapple Corer. If you like to eat fresh pineapple and do not own this contraption, run to the store now. I used to buy pineapples and they would go bad because I hated peeling and coring them. This thing literally takes 2 minutes and you have perfectly sliced pineapple rings. It is worth every penny!
- Health Ade Kombucha. I love kombucha, but Heath-Ade is my fav. They have a ton of delicious flavors (pink lady apple and California grape are my favs) and their bottles are so stinking cute. The best part is that no one else at home like these, so when I put them in the fridge, I can be sure they will be there when I go back to drink one. Mommy success!
- Orange is the New Black. I was obsessed with the first season of the show, but wasn’t too impressed by Season 2. The show has redeemed itself in Season 3 and I cannot wait to see what happens in the next season. Seriously, go watch it because so much has changed since Season 2!
- Sandals. The weather is finally nice enough to live in sandals. These two pairs are my current favs and you can find them at Target and American Eagle.
- Long necklaces. The one pictured is the necklace I received for Valentine’s Day from my guys, but I have 4 different long necklaces in rotation that I have been loving! I love the way they dress up basic solid tops and can really bring a plain outfit up a notch.
- OXO Cold Brew Coffee Maker. This is a life changing machine. If you are a fan of cold brew and have tried to make it at home, you know that it can be a bit of a pain in the butt. With this, you pour in your coffee and water, let it stand and then in drains the cold brew through the bottom while the grounds stay on top.
What are some of your current favs?