Happy April! Time is flying by so quickly. Even though it may not feel like Spring in NYC (it’s going to be in the 20s tonight!!), hopefully the warm weather and sunshine will be returning soon!
My list of March favorites is a bit random, but they are all things that I have been obsessed with all month.
- Conair Curl Secret. I have been wanting to try one of these for a looong time and it just so happened that it was on sale, I had a gift card and ended up only paying $16 out of pocket for it. That being said it is worth every penny of its retail price because it gives me the nicest curls that last forever. I can curl my hair one day, not put in any product and still have waves in it for the next day, which is unheard of with my pin straight hair.
- Young Living Oils Citrus Fresh. If you want your house to smell like you just cleaned for hours, diffuse Citrus Fresh. It is a blend of orange, tangerine, grapefruit, lemon, and mandarin oils with a hint of spearmint and it makes everything smell fresh and clean and it just makes you smile when you walk into the room.
- FitBit Blaze. This is kind of a cheat March favorite because I only got my FitBit during the last week of March. But that being said, it has not left my wrist for more than the time that it needs to charge since it arrived and I am obsessed with it and with meeting my goals, each and every single day. I’m going strong so far!
- Aladdin Milk Bottle. I bought this bottle with thoughts of it being my take along water bottle, but since it does not fit into the cup holders in my car (total bummer) it has become my at home bottle. It is a 30 oz bottle and I try to drink at least 3 of these bad boys each day on top of the water I drink at work from a smaller, cup holder friendly bottle.
- Black & White Sneakers. The Adidas pair shown above were a find at Century 21 for under $40, but I also have another pair of black and white Nike Theas that I am obsessed with. Other than work and more formal events, you can find me rocking one of these pairs of sneakers every day. As someone who has not worn a pair of sneakers with a casual, non-workout outfit in years, this is a big change for me and I am loving it!
- Smith’s Minted Rose Lip Balm. After battling a nasty cold in March, I had chapped lips that I could not get rid of. I used this lip balm religiously for a few days and I was chapped no more. I love the cooling effect it has on your lips.
- Cracklin’ Chicken. This is not something I can add to my little collage, but Nom Nom Paleo’s Cracklin’ Chicken has become a staple in our dinnertime rotation. It is super easy to make aside from the splatter, but tastes so amazingly, flippin good. Seriously, try it. You will love this!
What are some things that you loved in March?