I feel a little scatterbrained today. Alex and I are having a pajama day, a.k.a it’s almost 2PM and we still aren’t dressed, but sometimes we need days like this. I’m using today to decompress so I can be a bit more productive this weekend and next week. I thought it would be fun to finish off the week with five thing that I have on my mind. A bit random and scatterbrained, but that’s usually how I feel on Fridays.
1. This week has felt almost never-ending. Between drama and work and catching up on homework, I am ready to see it go and enjoy the weekend. Tommy has Saturday off and I can’t wait to have a relaxing day with my two men!
2. Thank to FitnessGlo, I have been able to beat the not being able to get up in the morning to work out. thing I feel like knowing that I can chose a 10 minute quick workout makes it less daunting. Once it starts getting warmer, I am planning on spending my time in the mornings running. I am in the process of choosing a half marathon to run this fall. I’ve got it narrowed down to a few choices, but I need to thing about travel and logistics before finally signing up. It also hasn’t hit me yet that I am going to attempt to run a half this year. Nuts!
3. I went to the Fitfluential Tweet Up last night and had a great time. Every time I attend a blogger event it makes me so much happier that I have this little old blog and that I am able to meet amazing people who share the same passions, as I do.
4. I tried making coconut flour pancakes this morning and failed for the second time. Does anyone have a recipe that works and tastes good? Mine kept coming out burnt no matter how low I put the heat and I’m pretty sure they were still raw in the center when I bit into them. I have had little success working with coconut flour in general. If someone can point me in the right direction, I will be forever grateful!
5. I’m taking part in the 28-Day Blog Challenge. The idea behind the challenge is to spend some time reworking and rethinking our blogs, social media outlets and communities. This morning I did some blog housekeeping and added a race recaps page under the Work It Out tab. I am also working on fixing up my recipe pages and adding a few more things, here and there. Stay tuned for more updates on the challenge.
I think it’s time to get dressed! Have a great weekend!