Happy July Everyone!
I hope this 7th month of the year is good to you, but without further ado, I want to present the first ever Monthly Goals Monday Link-up! I like to set monthly goals for myself to keep myself accountable in all sorts of things – fitness, school, eating, parenting, etc. I love sharing my goals on the blog to get support from all of you and to hear any ideas of how I can achieve my goals!
I’ve seen lots of monthly goals posts popping up on tons of different blogs so *LIGHTBULB* why not start a link-up where we can all add our posts, support each other and get those goals DONE! There are no rules or requirements, just link up your goals for the month of July and get to accomplishing them!
- Go to Crossfit 3 times a week. Tommy and I signed up for Crossfit and are starting next week! I am super excited about it, and want to make the most of my time
- Run at least 2 times a week. Since I’m planning on spending a lot of time at Crossfit, I am reducing this goal from last month’s 3 times a week. Even though Crossfit is happening, I need to keep training for the 1ok!
- Cook at least 3 times a week. Cooking relaxes me, not to mention saves me tons of money on dinner/lunches. Win-win goal over here!
- Really start potty training Munchkin. My little man is going to be 2 1/2 this month and it is time to jump on the potty training wagon.
- Sign up for the pool with Munchkin and go to weekly Mommy and Me Swim classes. Munchkin is a fish out of water and would spend 24/7 in the pool in I let him. The Mommy and Me classes are fun and teach the basics of swimming.
- Learn to use my new camera. I got a Canon Rebel T3 almost a month ago, and even though I’ve learned a lot over the last month, there is a whole other world of photography that I haven’t explored. I need to learn to work in manual mode!
Now its your turn! What are your July goals?