So I totally forgot that yesterday was Groundhog Day, and luckily today isn’t Groundhog Day again. According to the New York groundhog, Staten Island Chuck, spring is coming early and I couldn’t be happier. Don’t let us down Chuckie!
I didn’t have anything spectacular in the eats department yesterday, so I figured instead of boring you to death with pictures of leftovers with a side salad, I’d do this fun, little survey that Hope from With A Side of Hope tagged me to do.
- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
11 Things About Moi:
- I’m an only child, or lonely child as I always called it when I was a kid.
- I collect shot glasses. I have two shoe boxes full of them from all different places around the world. It always comes in handy during parties because everyone picks a different glass and sticks to it.
- I don’t have a favorite food, I just love so many different things that it would be so hard to choose just one!
- I’m shy around people I don’t know too well, but once I open up, you won’t be able to keep my mouth shut.
- I am a cougar, or so I am told by my boyfriend because I am a year and 4 months older than him.
- I took dance classes for most of my childhood which resulted in some ridiculous pictures in my house.
- I have no short term memory. I lose my phone and keys at least 20 times a day and freak out about it. At least I don’t lose Munchkin!
- I used to wear glasses. After two years, I got my eyes rechecked and was told I don’t need them anymore.
- I’ve lived in the same house since I was a year old.
- I am a total makeup junkie. I could spend hours at Sephora and MAC.
- Most of my family lives in Poland and I used to spend my summers there. I miss going there soo much! We’re a pretty awesome bunch!
Hope’s 11 Questions:
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Tough question! There are so many placed in the world that I’d like to visit. If I had to choose, I’d like to go someplace tropical and exotic like Bora Bora.
2. In 5 years I’ll be… done with school, hopefully married with a good job.
3. Coffee or tea? Coffee. I don’t know how I’d survive without the stuff!
4. Celebrity crush? Hmmm.. I’m not really big into celebrities, but Ryan Gosling is awfully pretty. Just not in that horrible movie, Drive.
5. Accomplishment you’re most proud of? Being a mom. A lot of people doubted that I would be a good mom because I got pregnant at a young age, but I can proudly say they are eating their words. 6. Favorite food or restaurant? I really don’t have one. Sushi, Mexican and Thai are my top three though.
7. What is your guilty pleasure? Really bad reality shows. The more pointless, the better. I may or may not be watching Jersey Shore as I type.
8. Tell something you can find in your purse at any given moment.. Lip gloss/chapstick. Sometimes I think I have a problem because I’ll have 5 kinds of gloss and chapstick, but forget to bring a pen to write with in school.
9. Favorite Disney movie? Beauty and the Beast. I’ve seen it a million times!10. Favorite meal of the day? Breakfast!
11. What language do you wish you spoke? I’m already bilingual, but I’ve always wanted to learn to speak French. So far, my knowledge doesn’t go much farther than croissant.
My 11 Questions:
- What was your first job?
- What’s the best place you’ve traveled to?
- What’s your favorite color?
- What’s your most prized possession?
- When’s the last time you danced?
- What time do you wake up in the morning?
- PC or Mac?
- Share your favorite recipe.
- What’s the last thing you bought?
- How did you come up with the name of your blog?
- What’s your first memory from childhood?
Tag – You’re It!
- Kim @ Eat, Live, and Blog
- Corrie Ann
- Lena @ Fit on the Rocks
- Shari @ Shari Speaks
- Jessica @ What Would Jessica Eat?
- Madeline @ Food, Fitness, and Family
- Natalie @ Will Jog For Food
- Jessica @ Sushi & Sit Ups
- Olivia @ Peanut Butter Nerd
- Ema @ Ema’s Grand Ideas
- Marie @ Everyday Mie
Have a great Friday and weekend!
When’s the last time you danced? What was your first job?